[Live-devel] MPEG2 reading from STDIN

moses pawar mpawar at usc.edu
Wed Apr 7 01:52:29 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,
I am not sure how to get the data to you. But I will try to do that somehow.
Let me tell you about the data. Its basically MPEG2 data, which when I use my
server ( which sends out plain UDP packets) VLC can accept and play very
nicely. Howw ever when try to send using testOnDemandRTSPServer, I get some
parsing errors. However after that error I can see some RTP packets being sent
out, however the rate is very slow, like 1 packet per second or so and the VLC
client at the other end doesnt do anything. It gets some data but I guess not
enough data to play.
But I would like you to please note that VLC can play this data when I use my
server.
I will try to send you some data .
Thanks a lot. Hope you can give me some insight.

Regards
Moses.

www.mosespawar.com