[Live-devel] streaming WAV files...

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Mon Apr 12 20:34:11 PDT 2004

> But, in any case, the bottom line is that WAV audio streaming should
> now work for you (even on a Mac).

and it does -- thanks!

> m surprised by this.  Noone else has ever reported any problems with
> building the code on MacOS (after doing "genMakefiles macos").  Are
> you sure that this is something that you *have* to do?

my bad -- genMakefiles works fine and everything compiles as expected;
it's just that my IDE (XCode) doesn't do any syntax highlighting for
*.hh files.

> If the use of ".hh" file names turns out to be a major hassle, then I
> suppose I could change this (rename them all to "*.h"), but this is
> the first time I've heard of the ".hh" names causing a problem.

sorry, it's not actually causing a problem compiling your package; it's
more just about project management using XCode as an IDE.  if it's not
too much burden, can I throw in a request for change to *.hxx?  I
realize we're entering "personal preference" territory here, but it
would make things easier in the long run (the other option being to
convince Apple to support syntax highlighting for *.hh files :)

just $0.02
matt