[Live-devel] Boot Up

Jeff Awdishu jawdishu at capitalnetworks.com
Tue Apr 13 15:44:00 PDT 2004

Hello All,

I have just heard about this technology and received the device today :)
I had everything setup basically and working until I selected "Update
Software" and then rebooted.  Im guessing that it was in the middle of
an update when we took the power bump :(

Long story short, it does not seem like the device is booting as I am
not receiving stdout to the monitor that the rca cable is plugged in to.

Any idea how I could restore the file system structure?  Do I have to
build a network image server as documented?

Thanks in advance

Ps.  Cheers on a great piece of technology.

Jeff