[Live-devel] Problem of GUI added to Live

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Apr 14 03:25:31 PDT 2004

>I have made A dialogue based GUI (on VC++ 6) which uses live to demux
>MPEG1/2 file format. the demuxer woks fine and I get two new files for
>audio and video. The problem is that the application exit after demuxing
>the MPEG file!!!! While I want to keep the application opened for further
>usage. Any idea???

Your application's call to "doEventLoop()" should not be returning (unless
you are using and setting a 'watch variable').  Therefore, the code must be
calling "exit()" somewhere.  You should be able to figure out where,
because You Have Complete Source Code.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>