[Live-devel] parseSDPAttribute_fmtp

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Fri Apr 23 15:08:09 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

	I need to parse an fmtp line with parameters specific to a codec; i
can't decide if I should append to the MediaSubsession class, or make
the method virtual so that I can call a subclass'd method to look for
certain parameters.  poking around the test code doesn't seem to show
any example uses of parseSDPAttribute_ftmp.  What do formats do that
have specific parameters -- is there a different line used?  I noticed
MPEG-4 video streams have a parseGeneralConfigStr, which is a global
method, which also intrigues me a bit...

thnx,
matt