[Live-devel] May be there are a frame duration problem in live.com with video ES

Achraf GAZDAR achraf_g at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 28 10:42:00 PDT 2004

Hello,
I have add an fprintf to "FramedSource" to store the frame duration value. When I sum all frame duration after plying an Audio ES i find axectly the same length of the Audio_ES. The problem is with Video_ES, I see that there are many frame duration set to 0. Are those values correct?( I have the file where I have add the frame duration and i can attach it if you want!! )
Please help me!!
Thanks in advance

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail