[Live-devel] Encrypted program stream by RTP

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Wed Apr 28 18:07:43 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,
I was interested by this message. Base on it, I have some questions (maybe
it's too dummy question, anyway I am new guy of this industry).
If I use "SimpleRTPSink" to *.mpg file instead of using
"MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink", how to get the "preferredFrameSize" and
"playTimePerFrame" parameters base on existing *.mpg file.

Any advice would be great help for me.
Thanks