[Live-devel] How can I implement the action(such as Backward or Forward) on RTSP client?

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Thu Apr 29 14:48:19 PDT 2004

I don't know much about the live code in this respect, but in VLC:

modules/demux/livedotcom.cpp

Is the VLC source file in question.
I'm not sure if VLC is able to do this, there might be some core design
issue that would prevent it from supporting this.. I would consult
fenrir on the vlc-devel mailinglist as well, who originally wrote most
of the live.com code in VLC.

DJ