[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin source code doubt

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Wed Aug 4 13:35:33 PDT 2004

from one of your previous replies i understand that DarwinInjector streams
 RTP over TCP ... but i've a question here..if we make a TCP connection to
Darwin or something that is accepting our stream from
testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe..it will be confined to a single
broadcaster right...i mean we make TCP connection on 554 make RTSP and
then start broadcasting RTP stream over the same connection...we are not
allowing streaming server to accept any more broadcasting requests right ?
or am i missing here something...

raja