[Live-devel] A problem for RTSPServer of m-jpeg such as "testOnDemandRTSPServer"??

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Aug 9 17:10:44 PDT 2004

I'm not sure what's going wrong with your application.  (A reminder though:
Your subclass of "JPEGVideoSource" must deliver JPEG frames *without* a
JPEG header.)

I suggest first testing your application by using "openRTSP" (rather than a
media player) as the RTSP client.  You probably want to use openRTSP's "-m"
option, to output each received frame into a separate file - which should
be JPEG image.

BTW, the "Bad file descriptor" error indicates that a socket (or open file)
has been closed unexpectedly.  You should check to make sure that you don't
have an open file somewhere that has been closed when it shouldn't.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>