[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer URL forming question

Jason Davis jason.lee.davis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:37:11 PDT 2004

Ahhh...it seems there has been text added to 2326bis in section C.1.1
that explains the "/" behavior.  I was using the original 2326
document as a reference.

Somehow I missed the fact that the Live stack was LGPLed during my
development.  Given that the more I delve into my own RTSP
implementation the more SDP parsing and logic I have to write (yuck) I
will give your stack serious consideration.   Thanks for the help.