[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe doubt ????

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Mon Aug 23 18:21:08 PDT 2004

as far as i understood every RTCP packet should be a compound packet, so
along with every Sender's Report we also send an SDES packet.i mean we
pack them together as an RTCP packet and send it,same is the case with
Receievers Report.did i understand it correctly ? or can we pack mutilple
SR into a single RTCP packet with any SDES in it ?

-raja