[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe doubt ????

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Aug 26 14:16:21 PDT 2004

>I was looking the way RTCP packet is being generated by RTCP.cpp. I was able
>to understand the way is it being generated.I want to make sure if i did
>understand it correctly.

I don't have time to answer your questions in detail, but one of the
reasons we provide complete source code is so that you can use it to figure
out exactly how it works.

Even better, if you would just *use* the LIVE.COM code for your
application, rather than trying to write your own implementation that works
the same way, then you wouldn't be having most of these questions!

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>