[Live-devel] need some help

hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 13:13:18 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have to make a project for the University of Tampere - Finland.
My project is to build a soft that is able to switch 2 inputs multicast
Mpeg2 streams on demand.

Basicaly, I have 2 multicasted Mpeg2_ts streams as input and I should be
able to switch source on demand and on live to one output multicasted
mpeg2_ts stream.

I've been studying your libraries and testprogramms and I found them
great. But I would like your opinion on the project, what to do, best
solutions ........ anything that could be useful as you are experct in
this field.

Further task will be to "splice" the input streams, so cutting the
streams on "I" frames and concatenate them, so if you know some tricks
or open sources doing this I woulb be very glad.

thanks very much for your help