[Live-devel] About the response of the RTSPserver

tzp tangzp76 at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Dec 12 23:25:17 PST 2004

Hi Ross:
    I have a question about the response of the RTSPserver:
    when  we create a rstpserver,it arranges a handler ( RTSPServer::incomingConnectionHandler())to handle connections from others ,when a user first connection to the server,general he will send a RTSP command "DESRCIBE" first, the server recieve the command and create a new RTSPClientsession  object to service the user. when create the RTSPClientsession  object ,it also arrange a handler(RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession
::incomingRequestHandler()) to respond the user's request.but I wonder if the server can respond the request "DESCRIBE" this time rightly.When we arrange a handler to handle the user's request, we have recieved the first request, the handler can't handle this request,so I think it will ingore the first request command. Is that right?
 Thank you.
--TZP