[Live-devel] Re: [vlc-devel] RTSP trickplay support

Dermot McGahon dermot at dspsrv.com
Wed Dec 22 10:16:23 PST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:55:07 -0800, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live.com>
wrote:

>> in StreamRead(), p_sys->i_running_duration is updated with duration.
>
> OK, this must be in a newer version of "livedotcom.cpp" than the version
> I looked at (v9067 of VLC/trunk/modules/demux/livedotcom.cpp).
>
> This looks great.

Hi Ross,

It's probably only in my own tree. I've sent a patch to the list for
feedback
but didn't ask for it to be committed yet. Still testing.

While doing this could you please have a look at the SDP around line 410 of
RTSPClient.cpp to see if it can set payload correctly?

I again appreciate your help with all of this. It's really great that I
don't
have to maintain a bunch of out-of-tree patches.

Dermot.