[Live-devel] testWAVAudioStreamer problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Feb 6 07:56:53 PST 2004

At 04:14 AM 2/6/04, you wrote:
>Hi, OK thanks everybody. I can generate the executable files of the "Test
>Programs" with the make files but when I want to build only
>testWAVAudioStreamer.cpp whithout a make file in a new project of VC++ 6.0
>I have those errors.
>Is possible building without a make file?

Perhaps, but why bother?  When you build using the "testProgs.mak" Makefile
(in the "testProgs" directory), you already have yourself a VC++ 'project'
- so why not just continue to use that?

If you want to build *only* "testWAVAudioStreamer", and none of the other
test programs, then you can do this easily by editing the "ALL =" line in
the "testProgs.mak" Makefile, so that it's only:
ALL = testWAVAudioStreamer$(EXE)

>PD: the link http://delboy.ucd.ie is not avaliable.

I think the link you want is
http://delboy.ucd.ie/research/solutions/compiling_openrtsp_under_windows/