[Live-devel] RE: playing mpeg-4 video-MP4-ES-1 file

Xia Frank Xia at flarion.com
Wed Feb 11 10:17:07 PST 2004

Fahad:

I was trying to use openRTSP to generate a mpeg-4 video elementary stream,
the same as you did. but after I run:
    openRTSP rtsp://christianchallenge.org:554/ccistream/sunday.mp4
, 2 files were created ( audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-1 andvideo-MP4V-ES-2) with zero
size and the last message dumped from openRTSP is: Receiving streamed data
I am wondering how you are able to generate the mpeg4 video file? thanks.

Frank