[Live-devel] Compile issue with 2004.02.09 code

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Feb 12 08:11:31 PST 2004

>BasicUsageEnvironment.cpp: In member function `virtual UsageEnvironment&
>    BasicUsageEnvironment::operator<<(const char*)':
>BasicUsageEnvironment.cpp:83: error: `stderr' undeclared (first use this
>    function)

Try adding

#include <stdio.h>

to the top of "BasicUsageEnvironment.hh".

(I'll probably include Clark's changes in the next release of the source
code, because "fprintf(stderr, ...)" is likely to work for more people than
"cerr << ", and the two are functionaly equivalent in this case.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>