[Live-devel] Multicast H.263-1998 stream

luca.moretti at tin.it luca.moretti at tin.it
Mon Feb 23 12:21:02 PST 2004

Hi,
 I'm a engineering student from the University of Siena (Italy). I'm working
on my final project about H.263-1998 streaming over WLAN. As a server side
I'm trying to use the Live librairies. I would like to know if some of you
has already prepared a test program to send RTP/UDP H.263-1998 stream (supposed
to use RFC2429). In particular having only QCIF pictures I would like to
force a packetization that for each RTP packet fit one complete picture:
only constraint in the rare occasion  the packet size goes over up the MTU
size of 1500 byte to split the picture.
 Well I'll need a sort of "testH263plusVideoStreamer.cpp" to start from.

 Hope you can help me. Thanks.

 Luca Moretti