[Live-devel] How to Unicast MPEG1 or 2 Program Stream?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jan 5 16:21:43 PST 2004

>In the existing test programs, there is an MPEG-1 or 2 Program Stream
>multicast example.Is it possible to combine existing modules to make
>testOnDemandRTSPServer example be able to stream MPEG-1 or 2 Program Stream?

Wayne,

It is *almost* possible to do this with the existing code.  However, just a
small additional piece remains to be written (to allow Program Stream files
to be read on-demand and split into their component Elementary
Streams).  Because this would be a useful addition to
"testOnDemandRTSPServer", I'll see if I can add this sometime within the
next few days.  I'll announce to the mailing list when this is ready.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>