[Live-devel] VOB streaming problem ...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Jan 6 19:25:58 PST 2004

>I've built the MPlayer (from CVS on 6 Jan) with RTP support and Live (6
>Jan) with the same compiler. But, when using vobstreamer to stream an VOB
>file, the receiving side, MPlayer screen, will be hanged up within 3 seconds.

This is probably a problem with MPlayer.

Do you have any luck if you try the following?
1/ Stream audio only - i.e., using the "-a" option to "vobStreamer"
2/ Stream video only - i.e., using the "-v" option to "vobStreamer"
3/ Stream video I-frames only - i.e., using the "-v -i" options to
"vobStreamer".

You should also run "MPlayer" with the "-V" option, to print more verbose
information about what it' doing.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>