[Live-devel] bug in openRTSP?

Norbert Donath Norbert.Donath at sigos.de
Mon Jan 19 18:42:43 PST 2004

Hi,

I loaded a stream with openRTSP where the SDP description shows a
permanent stream (t=0 0). There was no r= in the SDP. I know that this
is a strange behaviour of the server as the stream is only 60 sec and
it is terminated by the server after 60 sec with a RTCP BYE.

The problem ist that openRTSP shows the following:
Receiving streamed data (for up to 234 seconds)...

The stream length is always above 200 sec but not fixed. Maybe
openRTSP doesn't handle this case correct?

Best Regards,
Norbert Donath

--
Visit us at "3 GSM World Congress 2004" in Cannes,
February 23rd - 26th, hall 2, stand F 36

SIGOS Systemintegration GmbH
 - TESTING IS OUR COMPETENCE -
Fon +49 911 95168-0
www.sigos.de