[Live-devel] stocking mplayer and errors at testOnDemandRTSP

Michael Hess michael.hess at student.fh-reutlingen.de
Thu Jan 22 18:43:41 PST 2004

Hi Ross,

the error messages are gone, but from time to time the mplayer stocks, and
the pts and also the presentationTime.tv_sec and tv_usec (in mplayer
libdemux/demux_rtp.cpp (around line 446 of the today cvs) is jumping
sometimes more than a second. I have put the files here:

https://afu.fh-reutlingen.de/movies

This is the original file (a testclip) and the file I created with
ffmpeg -i susi_015.m2v.mpg -vcodec mpeg4 test.m4v (as discribed in the
emails before..)

Hope you can tell me, what I am doing wrong....

the ffmpeg is a version from the 21.1.04 which I also downloaded via cvs...
maybe there is something broken in there...