[Live-devel] On demand RTSP Unicast server question

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Mon Jul 12 15:26:03 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

Just a little note, my version of June 14 live.com library, you forgot to
include MPEG1or2DemuxedServerMediaSubsession in liveMedia.hh. I need to do
it manually in order to use MPEG1or2DemuxedServerMediaSubsession in my
application. And sadly, it does only take MPEG1or2FileServerDemux for the
1st parameter. So I cannot use this to stream unicast RTSP on-demand by
reading from a buffer.

Dixon