[Live-devel] problem with AMR RTP client

Gabriel Bouvigne gabriel.bouvigne at resonate-mp4.com
Tue Jul 13 17:38:31 PDT 2004

Gabriel Bouvigne a écrit :

> I am encountering some problems when trying to receive the amr stream of
> a 3gp file. (the server is Darwin)

Updates related to my problem:

In my tests, there are 5 AMR samples per rtp packet. However my sink
(inheriting from MediaSink) addData function is only called for the 5th
sample extracted from the RTP packet, but not for the 4 starting ones in
each rtp packet.

Moreover, the data received by my sink does not includes the frame type
at the beginning. This data (FT) is part of the ToC entry stored in the
RTP packet.

Feedback from previous experience using live.com to receive amr streams
would be welcome.

Regards,

--

Gabriel Bouvigne