[Live-devel] Help

b b bala_can at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 09:20:35 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,
    Thanx for prompt reply.

I have done as u have mentioned :
Try the following: In "liveMedia/MediaSink.cpp", change
"OutPacketBuffer::numPacketsLimit" from 40 to 100.
but there seem to be no difference.I am losing data.If i am not wrong i am losing data on a number of packets isind't.

The file i am sending on the server side is : test.mpg - 14.5 MB

The file sizes are :
         audio-MPA-1 - 12.9 MB
         video-MPV-2 -  0.5MB

I am losing 1.1 MB which is nearly 7.5 % of the whole file.Can u help me out ?

Thanks & Regards,
Bala.B.

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live.com> wrote:
The problem seems to be that some of the "PES packet" structures in your
MPEG files are unusually large.

Try the following: In "liveMedia/MediaSink.cpp", change
"OutPacketBuffer::numPacketsLimit" from 40 to 100.

Please let us know if that makes any difference.

Ross Finlayson
LIVE.COM