[Live-devel] Help

b b bala_can at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 23:11:00 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,
        I am not able to upload more than 10MB, as this file is same as any other *.mpg file, u can use any *.mpg files you are having.
       So, Plz try out with the "live.2004.07.13.tar.gz" - source and help me out.
I am on Red Hat Linux 9.0 and kernel Ver - 2.4.20

Thanks & Regards,
Bala.B.

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live.com> wrote:

>The file i am sending on the server side is : test.mpg - 14.5 MB

Could you please put this file on a web server, and email the URL, so I can
download it and try it for myself (to help track down the problem).

Ross Finlayson
LIVE.COM