[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe problem....

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Thu Jul 22 15:16:58 PDT 2004

thanks ROSS...figured it out...actually i want to modify this program to
read a text file pack the text as an RTP packet and stream to DSS...i want
to make the program as simple as possible...i want to even eliminate RTCP
module do u think this is advisable..i know RTCP is there to make RTP
reliable..right now i'm not worried about reliability of the RTP
stream...i have on more doubt once i modify it to stream only text do I
have to make changes appropiately in SDP file or can still use the same
SDP file and stream ...does Darwin check the SDP file m varaible and see
if it is getting the right media as specified in SDP file....

raja