[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe problem....

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Thu Jul 22 18:50:03 PDT 2004

I understand that  testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe  continously read
test.mpg and broadcasts to DSS..when i stop the program forcibly using
CTRL+C the program stops but my Darwin crashes within few mins ,i think 90
secs.I read in DSS documentation that it would wait 90 secs for broadcast
and deletes the SDP file...is there any parameter in
testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe i need to change so that it does a
TEARDOWN and doesnt have to stopped forcibly..

raja