[Live-devel] Is there a RTP payload type for a MPEGprogram stream?

Jeff Kowing jeffrey.d.kowing at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 23 19:16:34 PDT 2004

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> (First, note that general questions about RTP payload formats -
> independent of the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media" software - are best
> addressed to the "avt at ietf.org" mailing list.)
>
> (Also, BTW, RFC 1890 has now been superceded by RFC 3551.)

Ross,

Many thanks for your patience and helpful answers (not to mention your
excellent software).  My apologies for being off topic and thanks for
the pointer to the avt at ietf.org list.  Sometimes it is a bit of a
struggle trying to get up to speed on all of this audio/visual streaming
stuff.  Do you ever have nightmares of RFCs and ISO standards chasing
you off a cliff ? :)

Regards,
Jeff