[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin source code doubt

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Thu Jul 29 17:13:22 PDT 2004

the last RTSP command issued by testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin seems to be
different from a regular broadcaster...wat i mean to say is after the
ANNOUNCE,SETUP commands QuickTime Broadcaster issues a RECORD command
where as testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin issues a PLAY command...why is
this being done any specific reason...

also in the SDP file we are putting zero's in variable 'm' instead of
telling at which ports the Audio or Video is being broadcasted...is this
done only because we are using same TCP port to send the RTP stream...

raja