[Live-devel] RTP receiving problem

reza shah rshah0385 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 00:16:48 PDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I tried playsip to talk with xlite, and i have a
problem when receiving
the audio data (speex).
Sometime playsip can receive the data sometime it
can't.
I  also tried playsip with my own sip application, i
got same result.

I did some test below:
- I tried to sniff the packet with ethereal, the
destination was set to
right port.
- I also check the live.com code,  the single step's
fd_isset check failed,
   so MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler was not
invoked.
- Last i tried to create a socket with client port
that playsip use to
receive data to
   checkwhether the port was occupied by playsip or
not.  The result was
the port was occupied by playsip.

Please help. To solve this problem.
Thanks a lot.