[Live-devel] QuickTime Streaming

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Fri Jun 11 17:51:52 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

Sorry to bother with a simple question again. Just want to confirm something
with you.

> >Is there something I need to configure with QuickTime or the sdp file in
> >this case. I changed
> >the ip address of the audio and video media lines. This is the same sdp
> >file that works
> >using the VLC client.
>
> I'm not sure what went wrong for you.  Note, however, that a much better
> way to stream via unicast is to use the "testOnDemandRTSPServer" test
> program as a model, rather than by trying to modify the "test*Streamer"
> test programs to use unicast.
>

> 	Ross Finlayson
> 	LIVE.COM
> 	<http://www.live.com/>

So according to your answer above, I can use testOnDemandRTSPServer as a
model to stream unicast "RTP" stream? I know that it do RTSP. But I am using
SimpleRTPSource without any demux. So I need to send by RTP. Or if you have
better suggestion, please educate me. Thanks man!

Regards,
Dixon