[Live-devel] setsockopt(IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP) error: No such device

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jun 14 19:33:57 PDT 2004

At 05:18 PM 6/14/04, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I encountered this error when I tried to stream/receive MP3:
>
>00:00:38 Groupsock(3: 232.97.21.153, 2222, SSM source: 192.168.1.92):
>failed to
>join group: setsockopt(IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP) error: No such device

Which specific test program(s) are you trying to use?  It's clear - from
the multicast address that you are (trying to) use - that you have modified
one of the existing test prigrams.  I'm sorry, but in general we can
provide free tech support only for the existing, unmodified test programs.

If you have a problem with one of the original, unmodified test programs,
then please let us know.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>