[Live-devel] Receiving stream in Windows

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu Jun 17 18:46:28 PDT 2004

Claudio,

I was trying all these in WinXP. What platform did you have when it did not
work for you? Right now, I am testing live.com and WMP in both WinXP and
Win2000. Actually, somehow WMP doesn't work (opening SDP file) for me in
Win2000. It works for me in WinXP. Not sure why? But, when WMP works, it
automatically supports pause and play while VLC does not. QT is the worst of
all three. The stream just simply stop playing in my Win2000 box.

Regards,
Dixon