[Live-devel] Support of destination parameter

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Fri Jun 18 10:41:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

I know that QT works when you send backs redirection information. I wrote a
simple RTSP socket listener and tell every RTSP SETUP to connect to other
server.

This is the message that works for QT:

RTSP/1.0 301 Moved
REDIRECT rtsp://192.168.0.243/test/ RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 1
Location: rtsp://192.168.0.243:7070/test
Range: clock=19960213T143205Z-

But it should be more generic so that where players can understand. I am not
an expert in this area at all.

Regards,
Dixon