[Live-devel] How to set the sending bitrate?

liu junxiang junxiang03 at iscas.cn
Mon Jun 21 18:05:21 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,
   I read all the mails in the maillist. I am still confused on how to implement the following function.
test*streamer analysises the arrived RTCP RR packet and calculate the QoS parameters
by RTPTransmissionStats::noteIncomingRR(...).
By the QoS parameter like RTT or jitter, I wish I can dynamically real-timely adjust the sending bitrate to descrease the jitter and enhance the network QoS performance.

Which classes and data members are responsible for it?
Is it fDurationInMicroseconds in FramedSource class?

BR, Liu