[Live-devel] test*Streamer push

David Skiba skiba at avaya.com
Mon Jun 21 09:36:36 PDT 2004

Ross,

Here are a few more details. I have a client that is expecting an RTP
video connection using UDP on a specified port. Would you expect that
I should be able to use the test*Server unicast mode to get test*Server
to send video to this client? I change the ip address to the one my client
is running on and the port from 8888 to the correct client port.

I know you can't speak for my client but I am wondering if the client side
is "standard" then you think this should work.

Thanks,
Dave