[Live-devel] Re:Re: It seems that the it will use more and more memory?memory leaks? (Ross Finlayson)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Jun 22 03:05:18 PDT 2004

>->So, if you're running the original "openRTSP" code within a loop,
>->then I suggest checking that all objects that were created within the
>loop
>->get deleted before the next iteration of the loop.
>
>In fact we are not running the "openRTSP" code within a loop,we use it to
>run only once with
>a single "rtsp://" URL.

Well then, when you exit this code (and your application), all of the
memory allocated by the "openRTSP" code will go away.  In other words, if
your application executes the "openRTSP" code only once, then the memory
allocated can't possible increase over time, can it?

But anyway, you're going to have to figure this out for yourself.  As I've
noted several times already, we can't (in general) give any free tech
support once you've made modifications to the supplied code.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>