[Live-devel] Live Streaming problem

Juan Carlos Montes jcmontes_es at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 14:05:13 PST 2004

> >MPEGProgramStreamParser::parse() EXCEPTION
>
> That's *not* an error.  The stream parsing code uses
> C++ language
> exceptions to handle the case where it runs out of
> data in its input buffer
> (and thus has to read more data).  I.e., these are
> language exceptions, but
> not 'errors'.  (I'll change the debugging message to
> make it clear that
> this is not an error.)

I have tried with several configurations. DRIVER1,
DRIVER2 (newer), LiveMedia1, LiveMedia2(newer)

I have tried with LiveMedia1 and Driver1, it works
properly.

I have tried with LiveMedia2 and Driver1, it works
properly.

I have tried with LiveMedia1 and Driver2, it doesn´t
work in RealTime. It always give me an exception
PARSING_VIDEO_SEQUENCE_HEADER, but if i record the
stream into a file i can use
testMPEGAudioVideoStreamer without problems.

I have tried with LiveMedia2 and Driver2, it doesn´t
work in RealTime, with the same problems like above.

Now the question. Why does it work with a streamed
file and not in RealTime?

Really i´m loss. Is there any relationship with
capture times. The only diferences between the driver
versions is about that, One supports read blocking
mode ( has a thread in the kernel space that waits
until it reads n bytes) and the other not.

 Could you give any advice?

Regards.

Juan Carlos