[Live-devel] testMP3Streamer.cpp file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Mar 1 10:12:10 PST 2004

>I am doing MP3 streaming test. on the server side, I run testMP3Streamer
>under linux OS, on the client side, I run mplayer with the live.com option
>turned on. sometimes the testMP3Streamer crashes with segmentation fault
>after I stop the mplayer in the middle of streaming. when this happens, the
>last debug message displayed on the server is something like the following:
>
>RTSPClientSession[0x80c7cd0]::incomingRequestHandler1() read 148 bytes:
>TEARDOWN
>rtsp://65.115.229.114/test.mp3/track1 RTSP/1.0
>CSeq: 4
>Session: 1
>
>Segmentation Fault
>
>this hannpens when mplayer is stopped after playing for a quite while.

Are you using the latest version of the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media" code in
"testMP3Streamer"?  If not, then please upgrade to the latest version,
rebuild "testMP3Streamer" (with the RTSP server enabled, of course), and
let me know whether you still see the crash.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>