[Live-devel] Multicast H.263-1998 stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Mar 5 10:06:16 PST 2004

>  I think that I need a unicast stream, infact I would like to start sending
>a stream when the client ask for that, not before. So maybe I need to add
>to "testOnDemandRTSPServer" something like  "H263plusVideoTest" -->
>"H263plusVideoFileServerMediaSubsession"
>but the steps are not too clear in my mind.

You will need to define a new class
"H263plusVideoFileServerMediaSubsession": a subclass of
"FileServerMediaSubsession".  Look at
"MPEG1or2VideoFileServerMediaSubsession" for a model to how to do this;
your new class should be quite similar.

>  About the "H263plusVideoStreamFramer" I'm able to cut my starting file
>into pictures (frames) searching for the Picture Start Code (PSC) but I'll
>need some suggestion to write down the parser and the class itself.
>Can you help me?

You should look at one of the existing 'Framer' classes - I suggest
"MPEG1or2AudioStreamFramer", because this is probably similar to what
you'll be doing.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>