[Live-devel] (no subject)

feng qi kidd_feng at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:47:56 PST 2004

hi ,
  first of all, the programs work well streaming from a mpg file or mp3
file.
  I have get some information for FAQ about how to modify "test*Streamer"
to stream live video and/or audio. But I think the discription is not
definite enough for me to fix my problem:>.
  I got an Logitech QuickCam 4000 Pro usb webcam, and I have made it work
after installing the driver. Base on the FAQ, I changed "test.mpg" to
"/dev/video0" in testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer.cpp then make. After that,
I run it , the cam 's light turn on. But when I run
testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver. It can receive nothing.(It can receive sth when
I streaming from a file) what can I do?
  After that I wish I can play the stream from webcam with mplayer ? Is it
possible?
  can anybody help me :<    thinks a lot.

                                       my name is Feng