[Live-devel] Problems compiling with live 2004.03.02

Joao Sampaio est-j-sampaio at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Mar 19 14:53:49 PST 2004

Hello,

Yes I have the test programs compiling and running ok.
I have already changed the Makefiles of my project to compile the livemedia
and to link the livemedia libraries.

Has I said I only have problems when I try to include
"BasicUsageEnvironment.hh" to a new .cpp file of my project. All the other
.hh of livemedia doesn't get problems. That's why I don't know what can be
the problem.

Thank you.

Best regards,

João