[Live-devel] Multiple RTSP sessions...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Mar 19 17:36:10 PST 2004

>I'd like to implement multiple rtsp sessions within a single application
>instance.  I've used openRTSP for a single instance but what would I need to
>change for multiple instances?  I assume there are classes than can be
>shared.  Can someone give me some pointers on what I would need to change?

Keith,

Just to be clear - are you talking about implementing multiple RTSP
*client* sessions within your application?  If so, yes, you can do this -
but note that you must use a separate "RTSPClient" object for each.  (The
current "RTSPClient" implementation contains session-specific state that
prevents a single "RTSPClient" object from being used to stream more than
once session.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>