[Live-devel] QuickTimeFileSink Question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 23 15:02:25 PST 2004

>For a video stream, does fBuffer in QuickTimeFileSink::afterGettingFrame
>contain the raw encoded data and packetDataSize is the size?

Yes.

>   I'd like to
>pass this directly to my QuickTime video decoder to decompress it.

Note that "QuickTimeFileSink" is used only for writing to a ".mov" format
file.  If, instead, you want to write data directly to a decoder, then you
probably wouldn't use "QuickTimeFileSink".  Instead, you would write your
own 'sink' class (a subclass of "MediaSink") that encapsulates your decoder.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>