[Live-devel] Problem wave file transfer over RTP:

Seshu kumar Chava seshu.chava at wipro.com
Wed Mar 24 09:45:49 PST 2004

Hi Ross,
                        Today I checked with VLC player on windows and
it is also unable to play the file. I felt it is problem with codecs or
the function calls which we have used to convert raw PCM samples.

Like we are using NetworkFromHostOrder16 class functions for
transferring data over Network. But after receiving we are not reverting
back these frames (Means with HostFromNetworkOrder16 class functions)
same for uLawFromPCMAudioSource also.

Because I am not getting any problem with MP3, problem is only with the
wave files.

This is just my understanding from the code. Please correct me if I am
going in wrong direction.

Thanks,
Seshu.