[Live-devel] On the fly decoding

Roberto Nappi r_nappi at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 26 12:14:21 PST 2004

> Otherwise, you can write a new 'sink' class that
> encapsulates your decoder
> device, and use this new class instead of
> "FileSink".  One easy way to do
> this is to use the existing "FileSink"
> implementation as a model, and
> replace the calls to "fopen()", "fopen()" and
> "fclose()" with code that
> accesses your decoder device.

I added my decode procedure in FileSink code. I
generally use the following command to compile my
decode procedure:

gcc -g -O3 -Wall -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I..
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_GNU_SOURCE -o decoder decoder.c libavcodec.a -lm
-lz -ldl -lm

What's the way to introduce these references in your
live/liveMedia/Makefile?

Unfortunately, I found some problems to do this.

Besides, Do I change only this Makefile?

Could someone help me, please?
Thanks. Rona.