[Live-devel] Graceful way to shut down a RTP or RTSP server.

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu May 6 16:11:40 PDT 2004

Hi,

In my application, I have created a thread to start a RTSP server that
stream video1. Then on demand, I will create another thread just to add
session to the RTSP server that stream video2. So in total, I have 2 threads
but 1 RTSP server. I want to shutdown the server by using one of the
following methods:
1. RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::handleCmd_TEARDOWN();
2. env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop("STOP");

Which way is better or is there any better way to do it right? I suspect the
first method is not correct.

Thanks for your help!!

Dixon Siu
---